Vision of Excellence
Northeast Hamilton Community School District is determined to prepare students to contribute to society. All students achieve their highest potential through mastery of educational outcomes with an emphasis on lifelong learning. This effort is embodied in the NEH School Improvement Plan which was developed by the administration, staff, Board of Directors and the Community School Improvement Advisory Council, approved by the School Board in June of 2004 and certified by the State in February or 2005.
District Long-Range Goals (taken from NEH Comprehensive School Improvement Plan)
- All K-12 students will achieve at high levels in reading comprehension, preparing for success beyond high school.
- All K-12 students will achieve at high levels in mathematics, preparing for success beyond high school.
- All K-12 students will achieve at high levels in science, preparing for success beyond high school.
- All K-12 students will use technology in developing proficiency in reading, mathematics, and science.
- All students will feel safe at and connected to school.
2010-2011 Annual Progress Report
School Improvement Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes
School Improvement Advisory Committee Members
- Kathy Getting
- Wes/Cindi Sweedler
- Julie Keller
- Troy/Christine Hassebrock
- Mike Nelson
- Jeff Meyer
- Rod/Mindy Harris
- Jerita Nelson
- Lori Ratzke
- Cleone Pelz
- Margaret Ronnfeldt
- Randy/Sandra Greufe
- Barry Klaver
- Sally Greenfield
- Marlin Pruismann
- Janet Greufe
- Bret Schutt
- Herb Strasser
- Pat Hocking
- Andrew Woiwood
Anyone that would like to be a member of the School Improvement Advisory Committee is welcomed to join. Please contact Mr. Woiwood